Workshop: Confidence in Chinese.
-Pronunciation and Tones-
Having your pronunciation and tones right is a key element for your confidence in any language. Maybe the Chinese tones and pronunciation are a source of insecurity for you. Maybe you didn't hope that you could sound like a native speaker from the Day 1.
The truth is that becoming confident in Chinese tones and the pronunciation in general is much more straightforward than you might imagine, when you're equipped with the right guidance.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL
- >Discover the principles that will enable you to sound natural right from Day 1
- >Learn the most effective pronunciation practices
- >Master a practical dialogue like a native speaker
YOU WILL ALSO GET
- >Links to free apps that are designed to help you practice pronunciation (for iOS and Android)
- >Free access to an interactive pinyin chart
- >Lifetime access to all the videos and materials presented in this workshop
- >Complimentary MAGIC PLAYBOOK 1 (for beginners) valued at $25
- >Free access to the 12 DAY MANDARIN CHALLENGE (for intermediate students)
- September 16, Saturday
4:00 PM Prague Time (CET)
3:00 PM London Time (BST, CET - 1 hour)
10:00 AM New York Time (EDT, CET - 6 hours)
7:00 AM California Time (PDT, CET - 9 hours)
FOR HOW MUCH?
early birds 17$ (8 slots left)
Becoming fluent in Chinese has been an important part of my journey towards natural self-confidence and independence.
Chinese language has also opened totally new perspectives on life and the world around us.
Filip Mráček, founder of Chineseffect and your guide through the workshop